Behind the scenes at RaymondCraft
A little about Jon Raymond, owner of RaymondCraft
Jon has been in the woodworking industry for 16 years. For 11 years, he was a Lead Builder at a company that built trade show exhibits and retail fixtures. His creations were used by Target Headquarters, Valspar, Sears Craftsman, JCPenny, Whirlpool, Cargill, Emerson, General Mills, Home Furniture, and Mall of America.
Jon decided to start RaymondCraft in July 2015, after recognizing that so many of his neighbors had trouble finding a quality craftsman for their home projects. As a "jack of many trades," Jon knew that he could be their go-to guy for custom woodworking and handyman needs.
Jon also has an Associates degree in Cabinetry from Hennepin Technical College. His favorite wood is Red Cedar because of its color variations and complexity. Over the years, Jon's colleagues have frequently called him "Eagle Eye," because he sees the details that others miss. When he's not making things for clients, he's in his shop making items for his wife's Pinterest wish list.
RaymondCraft's business philosophies
1. We're reliable, communicate frequently, and show up as promised.
2. There are many ways to tackle each project, and we will find the best solution for your needs.
3. We provide detailed estimates and invoices so you understand the project costs.
4. We believe in building trusting relationships with our clients.
5. At RaymondCraft, we're all about researching new techniques and learning about new materials so we can provide the best possible solution.
Our main service area is the northern Twin Cities suburbs, and we occasionally take work outside of that area. Get in touch, and we'll chat about your project location.
Trusted and insured
RaymondCraft is an incorporated business in the state of Minnesota and carries liability insurance.